Day 1 of My 40 Day Fast - Dr. Sebi's Way

Today I began my fast.  I have to admit that I am both frightened and excited.  People who have gained as much weight as I have must love food and I do.  I am an over eater and my body is acidic.

I ordered PH strips from the US and my body showed I have a PH of 5.5.  Death in other words.  I have had cancer twice and 3 strokes and no one can find out why.

I do not smoke, drink or have high blood pressure.  I do not have diabetes either.  I had my blood tests done and I have the blood of a 20 year old woman.  My cholesterol is 66, triglycerides are 100 and my HDL is 65 and LDL is 100. 

I do have cipro poisoning. This was caused from an antibiotic called Cipro which the FDA now has a warning out that doctors should not prescribe this antibiotic unless no other solution is available as the side effects are major and life threatening.  My second stroke was caused by Cipro and possibly the 3rd also.

Since my 3rd stroke happened I have been very sick and daily getting worse.  I have a broken cartilage in my left knee and the water retention and fluid are getting worse daily.  After talking to Sharon Herbalist Ross about my PH and condition, she said I must fast.  I was going to put it off for a week or so and begin with the Islamic Community with our yearly fast on the 1st day Of Hijjah (month of the pilgrimage) but I could not wait as my condition deteriorated.


So since midnight of last night I have not had any food.  I found that this morning the swelling in my knee was better and I could walk better.  I felt ok and better than yesterday. 
My beginning weight is 248 and my waist is 41. All this means death.  So my goal weight is 185 and my waist must be 34 or less.

Dr. Oz stated that when a woman's waist gets over 34 they are subject to cancer.  I am ashamed I let myself get so fat but when I became disabled last July 2015 from my broken knee and became housebound I could not walk or exercise.  I have been disabled for over 1 year and my goal is to be able to walk again.

I saw a You Tube Video where a woman could walk after fasting 1 day with the recommended Dr. Sebi herbal teas and supplements and she inspired me.  She fasted 131 days and by the end could run and was so energized.  See the video below. 

****************************************************************

 Dr. Sebi Cures Famous Film Writer Zadia Ife of MS


So just made me my morning smoothie which has prickly pear, walnuts, sea moss, cayenne, some green powder and some frozen fruits.  It was so filling I could hardly move.  Will drink lots of herbal teas today.  I have lots of water from the zam zam well in Saudi Arabia and Evian water too.  So will report tomorrow on how I did today.  Stay Healthy My friends.

1 comment: