Facials Using Sea Moss and Hemp Seed Oil

I would never have guessed to do this in any way, shape or form, but I saw a man on Face Book who posted of his remarkable change in his face.  He was having severe acne, broken out and patched skin everywhere.  After one week of using the sea moss, he had smooth and beautiful skin.

What he did was take raw sea moss and make a gel.  He then applied it to his skin and allowed it to stay on his face until the itching stopped.

The itching can be intense if you have a lot of toxins in the face and skin.  It will take from 10 minutes to 30 minutes.  Then rinse with warm water and apply a good moisturizer or oil or cream such as Shea butter.

I did not have any raw sea moss and my gel was all gone and so I decided to take some hemp seed oil and bromide powder (Irish Sea Moss and bladderwrack).  I applied it to my face and wow you should see the difference.  I had minor itching as compared to the raw sea moss and possibly because I diluted it with oil and bladdewrack.

It does have a very fishy smell, but tolerate the discomfort and see the difference.  A natural botox treatment in just a few minutes in the comfort of your home.

Experimenting on My Neighbors

So my neighbor had tried my Shea Butter from Amazon I bought and she loved it so much.  She asked me to bring her some more and I told her about this facial.  So I put the oil and powders on her face and she complained the entire time.  She hated the smell.  So she rinsed her face after 10 minutes.  Wow, you should see her face. She was lighter in color and a shiny look of a Queen.  She lost 5 years in age for sure.

Then her daughter wanted to try this. She is very tired from her children.  So we put the mask on her and it just brightened her spirits.  While the facial is not cheap, it is much cheaper than any treatment you could get at a spa.

How to Make the Facial

If you want to make the facial like I did, you take 1 cup of sea moss powder and 1 cup of bladderwrack powder and mix together.   This is the bromide powder you should be taking daily.  Dr. Sebi suggests 4 capsules a day.  But for the facial we want to start with 2 tablespoons of hemp seed oil (you can use any oil, but I wanted to try hemp as it is so good for the skin) add in 1 heaping teaspoon of the powder and mix well.  Apply to the face liberally and be careful around the eyes.  Allow to stay on your face until the oils dry and then rinse off with warm water.

After you rinse your face you need to put on a moisturizer.  I used black seed oil. But you could apply some Zum oil (frankincense and myrrh oil) or Shea Butter.  You will see an immediate difference.

How to Make the Gel

This is what the man did.  He took some Irish sea moss, see the link below, and rinsed it well with water to remove the grit.  He then added fresh spring water and covered it well and then allowed it to sit for up to 24 hours.  The next day rinse the gel off and put it in a blender and add in around 1 cup of fresh spring water and blend well.  You can add in more water as you like.  

This gel preparation can be viewed here.  This way will cause extreme itching and so be prepared.

See the links below to order the products I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment