Stress - Avoid like the Blubonic Plague

Stress: The single most detrimental thing you can have in your life.

In all my cancer protocols I give the basics of a cancer free life and number 4 on the list is to eliminate stress, even if it is your mother.

You must have no negativity in your life when healing and that includes those on a fast who want to heal the 



 colon, heal diabetes or heal anything.


You must surround yourself with people who support you and get rid of those who are constantly angry, attack your healing or who not on your same page. It is utterly impossible to be on a natural protocol with people attacking why you are doing what you do. Having to explain why you are eating spelt bread or why you must be 100% true to your vegan diet keeps your mind away from what is important.

Even as a healed person you should be looking at your friend list and questioning those who all of a sudden are asking the wrong questions. Suspicion must be in the back of your mind on Face Book as we see many bad things happen. My mom lost everything to a man she trusted here.
Meditation is important and thanking your Lord for the blessings you have received. Never doubting the knowledge of God also and accepting what has happened. So never use the words "why me." Say thank you I am alive.

Forgiveness is important, but forgiving does not mean forgetting.. and Loyalty is important also. People come into your life for a reason and leave for a reason too. Some people are not meant to be friends.

Even as a business I must decide daily who I deal with, sell to and interact with. I must keep my mind focused on healing those in need. I get tons of requests for help and even I have decide who to help. It is literally impossible to help everyone.

I owned the top real estate brokerage in Downey, California and I got to the point where I had to learn to say no. I had to learn to pick and choose. By that I kept my sanity.

For those who are healing, you must surround yourself with like minded folks. People who love what you love and who are working towards the same goals. It it is important to reduce as much stress as possible also. I believe in the 3 strike rule. Give people a few chances and if it happens again and again, block, delete and move on.

You do this for yourself and for your family. Stress has a way of creeping up on you and then bam. So many will die suddenly from stroke and or heart attacks. No one is guaranteed for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment