You Can't Handle the Truth - Emotional Avoidance

I remember in the days when I was a Broker in Downey, California and I would come to a man who was days away from foreclosure.  He had been stuffing his notices in a drawer, knowing that this was not really happening and refusing to deal with the situation.  He just knew that GOD would not abandon him and so he ignore the notices and the phone calls.  

Many people are the same way about health.  They know they are in danger and they refuse to accept.  The emotional stuffing is how they are dealing with the situation.  

I love to eat and so why must I lose the one thing I love so much?   Oh the question of the day.  Most cannot deal with this one simple scenario, the love for food.  I remember when I got cancer and I cried because this meant the foods I loved were no more.

I use to ask God to help me understand this.  I had to finally accept that in order to live, I had to change and so the changes came, but not quick enough.  Your body screams out in pain and it says "No, I can't take any more."  Illness is a way of your body refusing your treatment.

Emotional Baggage

So many refuse to accept what is going on.  They simply stuff the feelings in a drawer and say I will think about this tomorrow.  But tomorrow someone brings us a cake or a sandwich or worse lunch with meat.  We love the smell and the aroma and we dig in.

The longer you wait to handle the problem, the worse it gets.  You cannot handle the truth.  You cannot handle the truth and you know more than the doctor.  

You cannot handle that this doctor or guru you are talking to knows more than you.  They must be wrong.

If God Wants me to Die, oK

My brother-in-law said this. He refused to give up smoking and he said he will die when God calls him.  So God, decided he was going to teach this boy a lesson.  He had 2 heart attacks and 4 strokes.  He is in a nursing home now and cannot even handle himself.  He never thought that he would suffer so much.

He lost his home, his wife and his dogs.  He adored his dogs, but they were no more.

Ignoring the Situation - Emotional Avoidance

So you refused to accept you are dying or sick or in trouble, thinking it would end quickly.  Did you ever see anyone die of cancer?  The pain is unbearable and they put them on heavy opioid type drugs.  Many have gigantic sores coming out of their bodies too.  They lose their ability to walk, to talk and to eat anything.

Avoiding the inevitable truth is just crazy.  YOU MUST handle the truth.  You have to find someone to help you too.  Life is too short to lose one single day.

Conclusion

This article is hard for me to write.  I have been there and I have suffered along with many.  The emotional aura of the situation is so real.

I am not sure who you will trust tomorrow, but find someone who can help you accept your destiny and move on.  YES, the diet needs to change to the alkaline diet.  If you have cancer know that cancer cannot live in an alkaline body of 7.5 or more and so you must raise your PH.

Your lifestyle has to change too.  You must avoid all the stress.  Read on Stress - The Killer Here.

Changes of survival depend on the stage of the disease and what protocol you engage in.  Wrong decisions can be deadly.  Pray with all your might and look to the heavens for guidance and then decide.  But please, my friends do not stuff the emotions in a drawer.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment