Bromide Plus Plus - Burdock, Sea Moss and Bladderwrack Gives you Every Mineral Your Body Needs

PLEASE NOTE THE UPDATED VERSION OF IS LOCATED IN MY NEW EBOOK-  MAKE IT AT HOME WITH DR. SEBI.  BUY HERE

So here is burdock root. As you know that Sea Moss has 92 of the minerals the body needs and we add the sea moss to the bladderwrack to make the Bromide Plus Mix. So then one Queen said if you add in burdock you would get the other 10 minerals you need. 


So what are the rations you need to get the right mix? 50% of the Bromide Mix is Sea Moss with the 92 herbs and 50% is Bladderwrack.

So if you use 1 cup of Sea Moss to 1 cup of Bladderwrack you would need approximately 10 to 12 percent of Burdock powder. So one cup has 16 tablespoons of powder and so you will need 1.6 tablespoons or even 2 tablespoons. So we are talking about 10 to 12 percent of the one cup of Sea Moss, not the entire protocol. So if you make more Bromide at once, increase the percentages.

Now we do not want more as we want the perfect affect of the Bromide Mix. As we now know Dr. Sebi was adding marijuana to the mixes he gave to his clients. If you have access to this, then add some leaves.

This is highly illegal in Jordan and so not possible here.
1. Burdock - http://amzn.to/2CNAY02
2. Sea Moss - http://amzn.to/2ClYBMi
3. Bladderwrack - http://amzn.to/2CN2sD9


How much do I take daily? 1 tablespoon. Dr. Sebi's Bromide mix suggests 4 capsules daily but I found the upper amount of 1 tablespoon was best.

14 comments:

  1. Hello I just purchased the ingredients with your links so I hope you get some commission for recommending these products. The thing I am confused about is the rations for mixture. You say 1 cup to 1 cup to 1.6 teaspoons, but then you say 10 to 12 % of 1 cup for sea moss which confuses me. Can you please elaborate, so when I get the herbs I can make the appropriate mixture. Also, I will be fasting, so can I put into capsules or drink in plain water?

    I'll be waiting for your reply. Thank you.

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I want to thank you for shopping at my store. The recipe is quite simple: 1 cup of seamoss, 1 cup of bladderwraack to 2 tablespoons of burdock. Now we say 1.6 tablespoons and that works out to a bit over 1.5 tablespoons if you want exact measurements. I add 1 tablespoon of this mixture to my smoothies. You can place it in capsules if you prefer. Dr. Sebi fast is not water fasting but the fast of liquids which putting it in a smoothie is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the quick reply. I will do the measurements as you say (going to do pill form) I'm just curious how you came up with that measurement :) thanks for your time

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need 15 capsules then and tiring. If using 00 capsules - 5 capsules equal 1 teaspoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 15 capsules per day? Just curious cause sebi says 4 per day on his label

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I said above 1 tablespoon is optimum for healing. 4 caps is not enough. 4 caps is 3/4 tsp of all 3 herbs and you are getting a tiny fraction of each. If you do not want to follow my instructions, up to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I accidently mixed burdock 1.6 tsp to a cup of each other ingredient so that's my mistake next batch I will make sure it's 1.6 tbsp, but for the meantime it's still good for 15 pills per day with 1 cup to 1 cup to 1.6 tsp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Burdock root is considered safe unless your pregnant and I will assume you are a male. You have to understand there are 16 tablespoons per cup and so you increased the burdock such a tiny amount per tablespoon you are taking. I would not care with this amount. But what I would like you to do is test the mixture just in case you have an allergy. Take 4 capsules the first day, then 8 the next, then 12 , then 15 capsules. With many herbs we see a hex reaction. For me I put it in a smoothie. I have tried many types of this mixture including the raw sea moss too. I feel Dr. Sebi's office is going with the lower amount to encourage sales. If they told you that you needed 15 capsules a day and there would be enough for 5 to 6 days in one bottle, chances are you would refuse. Watch the videos with Dr. Sebi making his Bromide tea at night. He is very generous with the powders and people at USHA village carry huge flasks around.

      Delete
  8. Yes I am a male. Awesome info thank you very much. Do you run the mucusless-diet site as well because I see some of the same info, so I thought it could be you. You're amazing thank you again for all the help. I will surely recommend your store to all my herbal friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mr. Hermes. Yes, I do own the Mucsuless-diet.com website and 30 other sites as well and blogs. I am an intuitive healer. I speak with a great deal of knowledge in healing people for more than 10 years. Thank you for the recommendation.

      Delete
    2. Hey ms. Davis,

      I just bought my prodigosa and chelation ingredients from your store. I have a question -- how do I grind up the blessed this sleek and prodigosa to mix into the formula, because it's not powder it's the dry herbs. Thx in advance :)

      Delete
    3. With herbs we grind them in an herb or coffee grinder. The one I have and recommend is the Krupps. It is so cheap. http://amzn.to/2xqG9Af

      Delete
    4. Awesome. I'll go ahead and purchase that one. When mixing and capping the herbs do the ones grinder have to be powder? Or just nicely ground?

      Delete
    5. up to you. The goal is to get it in a capsule.

      Delete