Everything You Need to Know About Graviola



Good morning, everyone. It is 1:37 AM in Jordan and welcome to my world. How's everybody doing? Great, I hope. 

Great. We're trying a new service where we hire a transcription company to print out the full video for us. Well, the important parts. 

Some of the long videos are too long, as YouTube only allows 5,000 characters in the description. So there's going to be more information for you in the description. So if you want to know what I say, go to the description and read what the video was about.


Today, we're going to talk about graviola. Graviola seems to be one of the most talked about herbs in all the Sebian channels for cancer. If you go to any forum, any forum, any group and they ask about cancer, somebody is going to bring up graviola.

Herbal Graviola  Graviola is not only a cure for cancer, it's also a great preventative. Research shows that it is 10,000 times stronger than chemotherapy but I want to point out it's very important the type of graviola that you take. It has to be a organic, 100% pure. 

I have a new company that I'm an affiliate for, it's called Herbal Graviola, and they have 100% pure and the extract. The studies done on cancer that's listed in the article I'm going to list below, is showed the use of extract.


Now which cancers is it good for? Every cancer. Breast, colon, stomach, lung, all have proof to respond to graviola. Now you can buy the whole leaf, those that are blessed to have the organic whole fruit is best. But I am really, really happy with this new product from Herbal Graviola, really, really thrilled with that. 

Now you're going to ask me, "Do you take graviola?" Yes I do. I have a supplement in my house.

There was a man that cured his kidney cancer that took six supplements. And I ordered them. I didn't have cancer. I just wanted them here and I take them occasionally. I believe graviola is something that should be on everyone's list. 

Graviola is powerful, it's proven, it's not just something that somebody says my mom took. There's research studies showing it.



Now is graviola enough? No. It should be part of your protocol. I am a big believer in black seed oil, Perfect Press Black Cumin SeedOil is the best. I have seen some studies on pineapple. Would I use pineapple alone if I had cancer? 

No. I have seen studies on many things like mango. I would not use that alone. You know, think of these as a multi protocol therapy.


And my cats are playing behind me getting to see all the things. Yes. Yes.


You're going to find graviola is something that you want to add to your diet. I'm going to link to a very good article that I have below. I'd be interested to see how many of you have used graviola and had success with it. If you'll go ahead and put your testimonies below that would be great. We like to see those who are successful with the Dr. Sebi Plan with the graviola.


Now you're going to see that is really, really exciting. Really love the graviola. Can we get it in Jordan? Yes we can. 

When it comes in season, it is available. It is expensive. Anybody who has bought organic or local graviola know that the cost is high. So be prepared. Be prepared. I think here a kilo, a kilo cost nine JDs. Nine JDs is what, it's about $13.00 a kilo. How much is a kilo? Two and a half pounds.


Now I have seen people on the Sebian groups selling graviola. I am a bit leery about people who are selling it, I prefer to go with a company with ratings, with history. You know what I'm saying? Be careful of what you're buying.


Okay hope you enjoyed the video. If you haven't subscribed, please subscribe below. Like and share, you know? Let's spread the word out. Let's spread the word out. Now read what I say in this video below. Now all my information and links are below. Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment